Warblings

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Widowed 2009. Have the love of my family and close friends to buoy me when needed. Planning to re-join the work force this year. Hopefully my sister will be visiting from UK with her husband for a holiday - I love my family! Would love to re-visit Scotland some time soon.

December 31, 2009

Goodbye & Good Riddance 2009

Goodbye 2009 - I'm glad you're finally finished. It was quite a battle there between you and I for a while.

You have pushed, pulled and nearly torn me apart, sometimes you nearly succeeded but I'm so glad to see you gone.
I can only hope your successor 2010 is a lot kinder to my family and 1 than you were.

Goodbye and Good Riddance!

1 comment:

Von said...

2009 has been the worst year of my life, 2008 wasn't easy either. Please let 2010 be kinder!