Warblings

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Widowed 2009. Have the love of my family and close friends to buoy me when needed. Planning to re-join the work force this year. Hopefully my sister will be visiting from UK with her husband for a holiday - I love my family! Would love to re-visit Scotland some time soon.

October 23, 2010

Sydney Mini Break

23rd October,2010
And so we continue.... My trip to Sydney was a lovely weekend. My lovely old mate Barry was a fantastic tour guide and looked after me very well.
I was able to up close and personal with the Opera House and what a magnificent building it is. There was a wedding on the steps whilst we were there and the bride looks stunning, especially against the backdrop.
During daylight it’s stunning, in the evening with her sails alight from inside and standing out of Circular Quay as one of the worlds landmarks she is a Magnificent sight to see.
The weekend went by so fast, too fast in fact and I was home in no time, no hassles at all. A perfect weekend in many ways, more than just a change of scenery but a slight change in my attitude towards my future too.

No comments: